Please help my ex sent me this text and I don't know what to say?

I've been trying and trying to make amends, I took responsibility for my own actions and acknowledged those, and didn't make them again. He has been very bitter and mean, when he is equal responsible for the downfall of our relationship. After he broke up with me, I focused on myself and changed as I realised that I was wrong and was immature back then, I didn't change for him or with intention of getting him back, I changed for myself and my future. However I decided to reconnect with him and sincerly apologise and since then he's gave me a hard time and won't let go of the past and resents me. He just sent me this text- I can't flip a switch like a light and be like hey! Let's just totally forget about everything and put everything under the rug like it never happened. It's really silly that you would propose such an idea. That we haven't talked in months and you think you can waltz in here just bc you look different and think you think differently that I'm just gonna welcome you with open arms. I've heard this im different so many times I've heard it more than when I say I'm gonna quit smoking so like godammit you make me so mad
12
2