When you are in a relationship do you talk to your ex a lot?

Ladies,

When you are in a relationship do you still think about your ex's a lot?

When you are in a relationship do you get jealous easily?

When you are in a relationship how long does it take you to trust a guy?

Thanks for the answers. I am in a relationship and my girlfriends ex is her best friend, Is their anything to worry about? They talk 24/7 even more than we talk and lately we haven't been talking too much. Is their anything to worry about?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• a. No, I never talk to any of my exes. I don't reply to them when they initiate conversation thru text and I don't initiate contact with them as well. My boyfriend made it clear that it's not cool (and the same applies to me) so I don't.

b. No, I'm perfectly happy in my relationship now so thoughts of exes are far from my mind.

c. I can be a jealous person - but I don't get crazy obsessive about things. Communication usually helps if either parties are jealous.

d. How long it takes to trust a guy for me is variable - little things will crop up every now and then that will either let me open up to him or shut him out a little bit longer.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how the break up went and if you where still friends before you and you current boyfriend hooked up. I wouldn't because my boyfriend would probably freak out. Some are jealous even before we date if we have a crush on someone we could get jealous.

• talk to my ex no never especially if I have a boyfriend. What would I need my ex for when I got a boyfriend to talk to.

In relationships we all get jealous I just choose not to show it...

Trust a guy ...mmm there is no time limit on being able to trust. When you know in your heart that's how long!

• I don't talk to my ex when I have a new guy or think about them

I do get jealous very easily

and it takes me a few months to really open up to a guy

• It's really hard to say. It really depends on the way the relationship ended and why he is my ex to begin with. If it was just the fact that we were going in opposite directions with our lives then that wouldn't necessarily end the friendship. It also depend on what kind of agreements I have made with my current bf. If he has expressed a concern for me communicating with my ex and doesn't like it then of course I would cut all ties with my ex. As for the jealousy thing, if it's that kind of situation then definitely no communication because if a person is still getting jealous over what their ex is doing, then it's more than an ex. And as for the trust thing...It's based on the man I'm dating, if he has completely opened up to me and has never given me a reason to not trust him, then trusting him normally doesn't take long. With trust you can't really put a timeline on that because it depends on the person.

What Guys Said 0