Should I text my ex? To be just friends.

He screwed me over a year and a half ago, I was really heartbroken and he's still dating the girl he left me for but I think he's annoyed with her. We haven't talked in a while and I don't want to get back together but I want to leave the past in the past and be friends. I like someone else now and a lot more than whatever feelings I have left for him.

Should I do it?
Go for it.
Don't.
GirlGuy
+1 y
he screwed me over by going after the girl I kept accusing him of liking when we were dating, like a week after we broke up. and he tried talking ot me again and he's my best friends brother and he told her he wants to be friends with me a while ago but i
+1 y
wasn't ready and I want to go back to being friends with him now because when I go to their house its awkward and I feel like if we're friends how we used to be a long time before we dated, it would be better?
1
2