How do boys handle breakups with a girl they dated for a few years?

especially when they are the ones who broke up with their girlfriends? and the reason isn't that big either not like cheating or something but more like arguing and a fight or two. or pressure pf the expectations etc.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I promise that they take it just as hard as the woman does. It probably won't seem like it, but if the relationship was meaningful, then he was probably pretty devastated.

• but they do show like it didn't effect them at all

• yes you were very helpful. thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

• No problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's usually more to a break up than a fight or two over the course of years. Most guys I know, either start dating right away or we're secretly already dating someone else when the break up happened.

What Guys Said 3

• I was in this situation. I was devastated completely. I wanted it to work really badly but I wasn't happy so after trying for a long while I broke up with her. she was horrible but I spent a long time hiding his sound and unstable I was after it happened. nobody ever knew how I truly felt about it and nobody does. from the outside it looked like I didn't care at all

• oh the girl was horrible still you tried thats pretty good. he acted like I pissed him off somehow but I don't know when I did something like that. It was going great and suddenly within a few weeks he changed because of a few tensions he was facing. he was a very nice guy. I just really hope he's not happy after what he did to hurt me soo bad. because I always feel like he takes all his anger out on me. or maybe he just pretended to care and love ne for all these years. women can never pretend but I guess he did.

• no problem. best wishes to you and your situation

• thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

• it's hard on them, probably really devastated more then you know.

• even when they are the ones who broke up without such big reasons?

• well ik a guy that was like that and just got tired of the relationship, ik someone who was like that... and it hurt him very bad. depends.

• I think its the same case because he told me that right now he didn't want this. I just hope he's not happy after what he did to me

What Girls Said 2

• Every person and relationship is different.

• They transform into the ultimate fuckboy and they find the 7 dragonballz to wish for the

BOMB ASS PUSSY