How to end a long relationship?

what is the best way to break off a long relationship that is not good at all and he's just in it because he doesn't like change

016

Most Helpful Guy

• leave without leave info

What Guys Said 15

• just got to break it to him, make your voice be heard!!! if you dont want it you dont want one. itll be hard, hell probably cry and say things to get you to stay, but girl you gotta stay strong and push out of it why be miserable with him, when yiu can be happy without him, i say that to every girl. if im not making you happy, or slowing your potentia down, just leave.

• There's never a nice way to break up with anyone, only a less hurtful way. I would say you should be really honest and direct with him. Tell him how you really feel and be firm, as well as respectful. No good comes from beating around the bush, because it's would be the same as wasting a persons time and then giving that person something they didn't want. Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.

• Str8 forward. Here's my spiel that I told my then wife. (ex now) Look I'm not getting anything outta this relationship anymore except heartache. I can do bad all by myself, I don't need your help. I'm not seeing anyone or nothing like that. I wish you well.

• It's not gonna work out. Anything they try to ask or interject, just interrupt and repeat "it's not gonna work out." Email, text, phone calls, add it to your voicemail. Eventually they will get tired of the repetitive conversation or just take the hint.

• Tell him exactly how you feel. If you see no solution after a decent talk to him. let him know that you can't do it anymore.

• Just do it, be open and honest about it. "This isn't working anymore and is not right/good for either of us"

• They end as suddenly as short ones. You just end it.

• Tell them in person the reasons why an do it in public case they blow up

• be honest. tell him why you feel that way. he might feel the same

• straightforward, no word play at all

• Be honest and direct.

• Like tearing off a bandaid, do it quick

• With a long range weapon

• Also need to know

• be straight about it

What Girls Said 0