My ex sent me a text saying ' sure' what does that mean? What do I respond?

This is the text I sent him-
I understand what you're trying to say however that was never my intention I made that clear from the start, I didn't expect you to welcome me with open arms and make me your girlfriend, just to be civil with each other and be friends, in time. As opposed to harbouring negative feelings and resentment. You're really misunderstanding me, I'm not here to interfere with your life. I know what I say to you has very little affect or value to your life, but those times you heard that was when I was the old me, I never fully understood or grew up UNTIL I had time apart from you and was able to reflect properly. Please understand that, I can't stress that enough.. I came here with a genuine and concerted effort to make amends. I really care. I know that these things take time, to reconnect and try to gradually be on a better page, I just wanted a chance to make things right and to try
+1 y
Please don't say ignore, as that won't achieve anything. Communication is key
3
2