It's my birthday, am I overreacting?

So I've been dating a guy for two months and he's officially my boyfriend. Today is my birthday and he has a cold. We had plans to go out to dinner and a comedy show tonight with some friends, and he says he doesn't feel like going. Which I could understand. However, he hasn't told me Happy Birthday at all even once, hasn't said anything along the lines of "sorry it's your birthday and I can't go" (I'm not blaming him for being sick, but I feel like people usually say something like that) and he didn't get me a present. And he's not said anything about wanting to make it up another day or trying to see me at all today. I told him we could do dinner or something instead of staying out late and he told me we'd see how he felt later.
Im thinking of breaking up with him. This is my first birthday with him and he's acting like he doesn't care so I don't think that's a great sign for the future.

+1 y
And I'm not upset that he can't go out... it's more that he didn't think to get me a present or even text me happy birthday. He's acting like it's not even my birthday.
It's my birthday, am I overreacting?
5
1