Break ups and social media?

so my ex broke up with me a few months ago and we haven't contacted each other at all since then. Not even on holidays or birthdays. I have been on no contact ever since. We haven't deleted each other off of social media. the thing is that I have stopped watching his Snapchat stories ever since the break up but he watches every single one mine till the very end. he is usually the first ones to watch them. when I went on a trip, I used to post 100s of snaps in a day and he would watch them all in one go. We don't see each other's faces at college and pass by the other as if we are strangers. I have caught him staring at me quite a few times as well. Does this mean anything or am I thinking too much?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• He misses you but probably don't want to make the first move

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think he's just being nosey!

• He probably isn't over you. Most people who break up aren't over each other. If you want something, try rebuilding a friendship and see where that takes you.

Before my boyfriend and I started dating, we used to like each other and tried to make something work before but it didn't out the way we wanted it to. Even though I felt like nothing would come out of it, I kept building our friendship and getting close to him until one day I told him I couldn't do that anymore. Now we're dating.

• he's probably debating whether or not he made the right decision. it's up to you if you want to sway that decision or not. if you're done, give him the "What do you want?" look. if you aren't, "accidentally" get a liiiittle sexier in front of him

• He is probably hinting that he misses you.