How do I get one of my ex girlfriends back if she has a boyfriend for two years now but we were like first loves and have a history. I just want her?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh... this question annoyed me. My boyfriend's ex was the first girl he loved and they had mad history for 3 years and she "moved on" but thank god im fucking pretty and young. Old girl just sort of looks like arched foot with thinning hair. He gets embarrassed that they dated... and says that im his first love because that wasn't at all compared. They're on bad terms because she use to try to get him to care. And worst terms because she tried to screw with us the day he started dating me... But I embarrassed her for being busted and she like disappeared. I just got triggered because I still want to beat her up. Sorry I had to just ramble, this isn't about me.

anyway you only have a shot with her if her new man isn't better than you or if what they have isn't as good. If you're outdone then it's been over and doing anything especially if you come off hostile will make it worst. If not outdone then i honestly don't know--Definitely would get her back if they broke up on their own. Definitely.

• Can I charm my way in hahahaha

• Um... you could try to come off like really appealing in front of her. Like maybe online or definitely with people you both mutually know. Just not with her directly. Your only shot would be if they broke up and you're the better one. That way it's less messy and them breaking up didn't have shit to do with you. Then it's like you just flat out earned her back on her own initiative for being the better man. I don't know man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on.

• I don't put all my faith in it and I have dated other woman but when it comes down to it. I'll always love her bro

• Well I don't ever hit her up or anything. So I don't see why it'd be creepy.

• You're still thinking of ways to make it work out with her. It's far past over, she's in a relationship you said. Like I said, that's pretty close to reaching the creepy zone.

What Girls Said 2

• Two years : i think you should move on

• dude, you're hot and sound reasonably intelligent. move on

What Guys Said 1

• honestly, move on. its not worth it cause you're gonna regret in the end and hurt yourself more