Doesn't it feel great to be completely over somebody?

And then remembering how much it hurt to think about them before and now you don't feel anything and it's awesome

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its called relief.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is so nice!! I've actually gotten to the point where I look at my first boyfriend and his girlfriend and think "WOW. They are so CUTE together! I'm so happy for them" and I actually DO feel happy for them and not hurt at all in the slightest. I'm thankful as f*ck to know that it's possible to fully move on from someone. Because if it wasn't possible, life would be torture.

What Guys Said 6

• I will never understand break ups and how you can find it great to just leave a person behind that you love and care for

• No, because I think about how much time I wasted thinking about them.

• Yes if they hurt you an broke it off

• Congratulations on being able to move on with your life..

• Yes, but be humble about it and continue your path... You don't want to relapse

• Of course, I actually see all the people I've gone through this with and we remain good friends

• Wow deep stuff

• Lol just how I truly feel, hope my perspective helps :)

• yeah, i know, right

What Girls Said 3

• One of the BEST feelings in the world. Hello Freedom!!

• Yes, it's a great feeling indeed.

• Haha yeah it's pretty great. It's like a weight is being lifted off of my shoulders

• Yess! Compared to how shitty it felt like before, I would even lose my appetite for days on end

• Yup. I finally got to the point where I was tired of him still having control over my life when he wasn't even in it anymore.

• True, true. I'm still good friends with my dude, I just needed time to get over the feelings I developed for him