Doesn't it feel great to be completely over somebody?

And then remembering how much it hurt to think about them before and now you don't feel anything and it's awesome

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its called relief.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is so nice!! I've actually gotten to the point where I look at my first boyfriend and his girlfriend and think "WOW. They are so CUTE together! I'm so happy for them" and I actually DO feel happy for them and not hurt at all in the slightest. I'm thankful as f*ck to know that it's possible to fully move on from someone. Because if it wasn't possible, life would be torture.

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I will never understand break ups and how you can find it great to just leave a person behind that you love and care for

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I think about how much time I wasted thinking about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if they hurt you an broke it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations on being able to move on with your life..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but be humble about it and continue your path... You don't want to relapse

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course, I actually see all the people I've gone through this with and we remain good friends

• Show All
    • Wow deep stuff

• Lol just how I truly feel, hope my perspective helps :)

• yeah, i know, right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• One of the BEST feelings in the world. Hello Freedom!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's a great feeling indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah it's pretty great. It's like a weight is being lifted off of my shoulders

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess! Compared to how shitty it felt like before, I would even lose my appetite for days on end

• Yup. I finally got to the point where I was tired of him still having control over my life when he wasn't even in it anymore.

• True, true. I'm still good friends with my dude, I just needed time to get over the feelings I developed for him

Loading... ;