Best way to tell a girl I don't like her the way she likes me?

Tried a couple of times. I either got called names or had to face tears and other complications... I know there isn't an easy way but any tips on how to make it less bad?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Just be blunt. "Listen I don't like you the way you like me." She'll be fine. We all get rejected at one point.

• Yea, that's what I did. it ended up in tears. And obviously I felt bad but I guess that's the way to go.

• Yeah it's the best way to go because there's no confusion or anything afterwards. Don't feel bad, it's not your fault. Like I said, we all get rejected at some point and we just have to learn to deal with it.

• did you lead her on? or is she just kinda bitter? I think you should just tell her she'll find someone but your not her guy, and you can't control what you feel

• I don't think I led her on. Just thought she didn't like me that way but that's a good point, it's straightforward and honest, thanks.

• it was "ok" there were tears but all good! thanks !!!

• ur welcome ha probably don't fill like a winner for making someone cry but it was for the greater good.

What Guys Said 0