She cheated on me again! Y'all were right?

You were right. All of you. She cheated on me again. We were together again and she just did it... She said that the reason was that we did not talk enough. Well fuck no, how do you want me to talk to you if i didn't decide what to do next
Bad thing I didn't listen.
Don't trust these whoresShe cheated on me again! Y'all were right..?She cheated on me again! Y'all were right..?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• don't give her anything. Leave her. Find someone much better then her. All she is a cheating whore

Most Helpful Guy

• look man you went with your gut and you learned something okay so this time when you leave her do me one favor don't take revenge and don't try to get even, don't use another girl to make her jelly and do not make any girl the rebound girl, and dont even give this girl dirty looks actually don't even pay any attention to her just live every day like it's a good day when she's around that kind of stuff is one what will get to her two what girls really don't like so yes that's a form of getting back at her with out actually getting back at her cause if you where to go the revenge route then she'll notice that she hurt you when she moved on and that she won don't let that little hoe bag win! you got this bro just hang out with friends for a while and just chill don't focus on any other girl in the meantime unless she's your friend or just a girl who just wants to be friends and No ex's at all unless that ex and you have been friends for a long time.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry that she hurt you. It isn't right. You can do so much better.

What Guys Said 3

• That's really bad. At least now you know that she doesn't deserve another chance.

• Again? Lol sorry but thats your stupidy, once a cheater is always a cheater.

• move on bro