Will he come back? I'm extremely stressed out please help?

Long story short. My 5 year relationship just ended a week and a half ago. He dumped me (for the second time) because I am lazy and would never help out with anything (the business, laundry, cleaning, etc) last year he broke up with me kicked me out said 6 months minimum and came back two weeks later but slept with a chick in between. I should have changed when I change the chance yes I know please don't berate me with that. I'm now trying to fix these things because this time he kicked me out said a minimum of a year but says he still in love with me deeply he just can't handle the stress. Come now I find out he is sleeping around already and it really fucking hurts to know that. I made the mistake of asking his best friend if I change will he come back he told me that at first my ex told him the minimum of a year but from how he is acting although hasn't said anything he feels like he just wants to be friends. Accept I don't want to be friends I want to be his girlfriend. I want to change and be a better person because I know that these changes have to happen or else it'll ruin any further relationships. I have to go pick up my stuff today from his house and I don't want to fall apart. You guys I really love and miss him. He told me I'd be perfect if I wasn't so lazy. I'm worried he may not come back around and I'm stuck in a state of panick all the time. Is there anything I can do or any advice you can give that isn't move on because I really really do love him and want to fix things I'm just not sure if or when I can have a chance to. Please please help me! I don't want to feel this way anymore I can't eat or sleep and I'm constantly stressed of wanting to cry.
Will he come back? I'm extremely stressed out please help?
Add Opinion