Boyfriend of three years broke up with me due to us both being a different religion and is no refusing to meet in person as he cannot see me upset?

My boyfriend made the decision to break up with me over FaceTime a week ago due to us being of a different religion as his family having problems. However, we were arguing quite frequently prior to this but it was never something that we could not sort out. All I'm asking for is for him to meet me in person in order to talk about things. He has not contacted me in the past week and I feel so heartbroken. I have been speaking to his mother and she seems quite calm about the whole situation. What should I do? I love this guy an awful lot and just want us to put our differences a side and work things out
6
3