Will he come back if he broke up with me?

My boyfriend of 10 months broke up with me today. He said that the arguing tore him apart. He said he's not the best for me. And he thanked me for giving him the best ten months of his life. He said he wishes me the best. We had a good relationship. I was the first girl he could be himself around. I was a freak and did everything he wanted because I loved it. We had everything in common. We were best friends and lovers. We only had each other. We played video games and sports. We did everything together. Is it possible he will come back because of the good times we have had?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• It's highly likely he will come back in some form. He might never commit to you ever again but I guarantee you he's crying his eyes out right now. For me at least, when the relationship had played out over a long span of time and I end it, I end it because I've waited for you to change and you have not. I don't ever go back to those. The ones I have trouble with are the ones where she cuts it off early. After about 3 months though, my head clears up and I can objectively see that we where not that compatible. For that first few months though, I'm highly likely to rebound or message you once or twice.

What Guys Said 11

• Could be a possibility. it was his first real relationship I'm sure if time is given he will realize how stupid he was to leave you

• Okay thank you. For some reason I feel like he is going to miss what he had

• He might have personal stuff going on or really didn't like the arguing. At 16, no need to worry about it too much nobody knows anything at that age

• Yea but the thing is we always fixed it. For some reason I feel like he's gonna come back

• there is a low chance but probably not. i asked myself the same questions after i broke up with my girlfriend. best thing to do is to try to move on

• Let it happen naturally if you guys end up back together at some point. Don't force it or influence it. You have time to grow as an individual, as a woman.

Most breakups do not happen like this. So I was a little surprised to read this. You guys are doing it right. Just go your separate ways and see where life takes you.

• What do you mean most break ups do not happen like this?

• Yeah it wasn't ugly or ended on bad terms. Sounds like you guys broke up and both sides kept a cool and collected state of mind during the whole thing. Good job to everyone.

• So if all this good was there, what was there to argue about.

• Sometimes we would argue about stupid things but we would always get through it and make things better

• Well that is what you said was his biggest issue... so to me i dont think the arguements were stupid if they weighed so heavily on his shoulders

• probably not coming back, but seems weird he broke up with you. makes me wonder. what really is going on.

• He already broke up with me once. And then wanted me back.

• it's just my opinion, that's what this site is all about. not saying i'm right. not saying i'm wrong. just giving and opinion

• sounds plausible to me eagle. besides teenagers are known to play those kind of games. at least where im from.

• y'all are 16 so probably. but if things were so good why let little fights break that up? i think either you're nit telling us something or he's not telling you something.

• don't wait for him to come back , just go get him !!!

by just saying that he is not best for u , he proved that he is best for u !!!

now don't wait for the time to come just go and get him by his ears and say him u can't go u are only mine !!!

• I'm sorry for you, but i won't lie to you, i don't think he is coming back, if he doesn't want to lose you he will stay your best friend, if he is not maybe it's good that you knew early.

• It is possible

• yeah if he do love I truly he will come back

What Girls Said 0