In 2 minds. Do I live this way or have heartbreak..?

I am in a relationship with my Boyfriend of almost 2yrs. We live 2gether and have been through our deal of ups and downs. I would say I put up with more than Ur average girl would and these are things I would never have with past relationships but this guy is diff. I love him but I don't like him sometimes. When we fight I just want to escape the relationship and get away but when I do spend time away from him all I do is miss him and mope about wanting to be with him when being with him isn't even that great these days... I feel so lost and part of me thinks it is stupid of me to stay and wants rid of the tears and stress and another part knows how heartbroken and down / lost id be and miss him/ and it isn't all bad the feelings are there and he does do some things good by me . any advice anyone? thanks

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if this will help, but to some extent I've recently gone through the same thing. It finally got to the stage that I told my boyfriend everything that upsets me in the relationship (the things he'd done) and he ended it. I could not regret it more. It's been a month and a bit now and the time away has really opened my eyes to how much I want to be with him, and I'm doing everything I can to get him back now.

I don't know if it will be the same for you, but I deliberated for weeks over whether it would be better to be with him and miserable, or happier without him. Turns out there is no happier without him, and I totally ignored the third option of MAKING myself happy within the relationship instead of hanging on to the bad points.

I hope whatever you do works out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he just might not be the right one for you. I was with my ex for 2 1/2 years and I was so scared to leave him cause I thought I would be lonely and that I would miss him. Even though we'd always fought and we had a lot of history. As soon as I finally ended it I never looked back; I've been way better off.

• you don't wait through the mope long enough...don't be weak...put up with the pain for a greater pleasure pay off later.