Love or Break up?

I need your suggestion pls.. last year I met a girl, we work in the same company. initially she used to be so sweet , caring, which attracted me. as time passed we become so close and started thinking about marriage and informed to parents. in India parents acceptance in imp for marriage. since last 4 months were into regular quarrels. I don't know whether she is not respecting my feelings nor me. Earlier she used to be calm and understanding but now she is positing a domination role. no love.. every day we get into something or the other quarrel. Both of us are not happy.. With all these disturbances I am professionally also getting fucked up...

I am not having a currage to say break up , not sure due to the love and effection she showed me I am missing it now. before saying break up I think about future.. what is my position with a different girl, how can I manage with the new girl hell lot of questions run in my mind. I started crying regularly in my room questions.. why my life is like this.. wanna quit my life but I am thinking about my mother.. I cannot leave her in this world... I don't know how to handel this situation. whether to continue with her or leave her? if I have to leave her how to express with her with out getting hurt.
Love or Break up?
1
1