Girls - Why would you judge your ex? Or argue with him?

Honestly, that is what I am going through right now, my ex judges me on anything I say. If I say I did something one way, she would ask and say why didn't you do it this way? Or why do you have to do it this way, I just don't understand why you do it that way. She is my ex girlfriend, I would expect this from a girlfriend, or my best friend and even my parents. Like I know in some cases it could be her trying to play but in some cases its very hard judging, with the way I say certain jokes or stuff along those lines. If you can give an advice or insight it would be nice.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's just trying to see how you are now (after the break up) or trying to see if you still have feelings for her depending on your answers. She could also be trying to see how you would reat to certain questions (again trying to gauge your feelings) you also said you'd expect it from a girl friend and well since she's your ex maybe that's just how she's used to talking to you. either way it sounds like she's not over you. hope I helped :)

What Girls Said 1

• it sounds like she either wants to punish you for past hurts or she feels superior to you.

What Guys Said 1

• why are you still talking to her?

• She talks to me ... and I don't mind talking back to her when she is friendly

• Well she doesn't sound too friendly to me.