Cheating?

This question is for everyone. How many times have you cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend? Why? How many times?

So if you fooled around with someone of the same sex but your not attracted to that person in anyway, would that be considered cheating?

149

Most Helpful Girl

• Never cheated and never been cheated on(at least not that I knw of) and if you cheat on someone with a person of the same sex it is still cheating .. Maybe even worse.. Imagine your Boyfriend cheating on you with another man.. Hw would that feel ? I say it would be awful.. Not only did he cheat on you , he did so with a man.. That would raise questions abt his sexuality and you would question if he ever loved you in the first place because you are a girl and he cheated with a guy.. It would make me feel like I was just a cover so that people didn't think that he's gay or sumtin.. And cheating is bad.period. It hurts everybody involved.. If a guy doesn't treat you well then don't cheat to get back at him.. Why would you wanna stoop to his level.. ? And why would you wanna be known as a cheater? Once a person knws you have cheated before they no longer trust you and will have tons of doubts about your commitment ..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE