Cheating?

This question is for everyone. How many times have you cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend? Why? How many times?

So if you fooled around with someone of the same sex but your not attracted to that person in anyway, would that be considered cheating?

149

Most Helpful Girl

• Never cheated and never been cheated on(at least not that I knw of) and if you cheat on someone with a person of the same sex it is still cheating .. Maybe even worse.. Imagine your Boyfriend cheating on you with another man.. Hw would that feel ? I say it would be awful.. Not only did he cheat on you , he did so with a man.. That would raise questions abt his sexuality and you would question if he ever loved you in the first place because you are a girl and he cheated with a guy.. It would make me feel like I was just a cover so that people didn't think that he's gay or sumtin.. And cheating is bad.period. It hurts everybody involved.. If a guy doesn't treat you well then don't cheat to get back at him.. Why would you wanna stoop to his level.. ? And why would you wanna be known as a cheater? Once a person knws you have cheated before they no longer trust you and will have tons of doubts about your commitment ..

What Girls Said 13

• I've never cheated on anyone. That's the most selfish and digusting thing a person can do in a relationship. If you don't want to be with him/her why don't you just leave? I never got why people cheat...

• I think people who cheat are cowards. Girls & Guys. I was recently cheated on. Its a terrible feeling, I would never want to inflict so much pain on someone else. If you want to be with somone else, don't be a pussy, get out of your current relationship. The person would rather deal with you breaking up with them, then deal with them feeling like you're not good enough.

• Did you see any warning signs he was cheating? How did you find out.

• There were not really any warning signs.. His sister told me.

• I have never cheated..basically because I believe that if someone cheats on you, they'l do anything else sh*tty to you. If you get cheated on, getting back isn't trhe answer. Leave..get your own life and find your own happiness. I know right now it feels like they are "the one you're meant to be with", but trust me, after almost 4 years of being hurt...they don't change..nom matter what you do. Just get some good friends and focus on yourself. Learn to love yoyrself again...cause I know they stole your self-esteem. That's their M.O.. Don;t ever let anyone steal your sunshine!

• NEVER. cheating hurts people. I'd never hurt somebody I care about,and I care about the people I date.Attraction to other people still happens while you're in a relationship, but I'd never act on it, because That partner who I love ,is the only one I REALLY want.

• I have never cheated. My boyfriend has cheated on me with his ex and I was hurt. I still don't know why he did it because he loves me and we've been together for over well almost 3 years. Cheating is low and are for people who can't handle a relationship, don't have enough excitement in their lives, don't realize what they are doing, and causes everything to be screwed up and makes the other person lose trust and feels insecure about themselves

• I haver never cheated on anyone. I have been cheated on, but never done the cheating. Not worth it.

• Ive been cheated on and I've cheated before. Not anymore, but when I was younger.

Because it was fun, exciting. Or if the guy p*ssed me off.

• ..zero times.

• i've never cheated, though I've been with a guy and seen someone else who sparked my interest so I broke it off that night and got with the other guy the next day =] technically not cheating.

Just...upgrading =]]]]

he supposedly cheated on me...but...I think he just said that to try and make me feel bad..

• I cheated on one boyfriend once. I was drunk and I was unhappy and felt trapped in the relationship (he was emotionally abusive, he would get mad if I didn't spend all of my time with him when I wasn't in class, he called me a whore because I liked a guy before we started dating, he would always guilt me into blowjobs, etc). I didn't make the first move, but I reciprocated.

And I learned from the experience.

• Ive cheated once only because the guy I was dating was abusive and lied all the time! I found it really hard to get out of the realtionship so I cheated just so he would break up with me and he did and now me and the guy I cheated on him with are going on 9 months :D

• i have never cheated but I have had one guy in the past cheat on me...

• never. because I would hate it if the situation was reversed and he cheated on me. I could never trust him again

What Guys Said 9

• Cheating is actually pretty common... 50-60% of guys cheat, and an increasing number of girls do.

Guys and girls tend to have different reasons for cheating.

Girls tend to cheat when they feel unwanted, or as though there is something wrong with their relationship, so they seek love and/or affection elsewhere.

However, guys cheat because they can. A man's relationship can be perfect, and he will still cheat. Even on someone way less attractive or desirable than his other half. If a man thinks he can get a girl... He will usually go ahead and try it.

Not everyone has these generic reasons for cheating, but these two are the most common.

• 0, I love my girlfriend, we have been friends since before we were dating and I would never want to see her hurt, especially in this circumstance where its all caused by me. We have pretended I was cheating on her with her, but that was just for fun.

• Never.

But most of my girlfriends have cheated on me.

Women cheat just as much as men do, We are all human.

• Yes, fooling around with anyone other than your boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating.

• 0, but I have had small crushes on girls when I was going out with someone else, its only normal and hormonal. But I always stay loyal no matter what

• anything you do with the opposite sex that you don't want your significant other to know about, it's considered cheating. that's my philosophy. "what they don't know won't hurt them" is the cheater's philosophy.

• Well, I've never cheated on anyone. I have been cheated on before it sucks but it happens. I have also been the other guy a few times.

• Never cheated, never will, because I've been cheated on.

• I have never cheated on my girlfriend.