How to break up with someone who's in love with you?

There's this guy who's absolutely obsessed with me. He's athletic, values family, won't let me pay on dates, kind to everybody (unless they hurt me) and he's a HUGEE romantic which I love. But the problem is, I just don't love him. It was a rebound relationship for me, and I've been trying so hard to convince myself that I might feel the same way he does if I try, but I'm still in love with my ex. Except the problem is, I ended things with my ex because he did something that hurt me a lot and he definitely deserved it. My ex still likes me, but won't talk to me now because this rebound guy was his old friend. Just to clarify- I was not looking for a relationship.. my ex's friend hit on ME, even after my ex told him not to, and I told this new guy right off the bat that I didn't want to get into a relationship because of my involvement with my ex, but things took an unexpected turn and now we're dating. My ex and him go to the same school, play on the same sports team, and see each other EVERY SINGLE DAY. they've gotten into so many fights over me to the point where if they get into one more, they're going to be suspended. My boyfriend tells me how my ex still talks about me, and he goes up to my boyfriend and says things like "how was making out with her" or "are you gonna dump that phyco bitch". My ex talks shit about me behind my back now, probably because he's mad I ended things with him, but when we ACTUALLY talk, he tells me he wants to be friends again. Then, a few days ago he called & said "were done" just because I told my current boyfriend that he called previously and asked to hang out. I'm just so done with all the drama. Gonna lay my cards on the table here: I still love my ex. I don't want a relationship with him because he hurt me. I don't love my boyfriend. My boyfriend is in love with me. I have no idea how my ex feels towards me. How do I break up with my boyfriend without hurting him or admitting that I'm still in love with my ex?
How to break up with someone who's in love with you?
Add Opinion