If he isn't interested in me, why has he been dating me?

• Asshole
  • Douchebag
  • Convenience
    Vote C
  • All the above
    Vote D

04

Most Helpful Guy

• All the above

What Guys Said 3

• there's very little detail to know lol

• The weird thing is that he told me that a girl wanted to go out with him and that the girl would not stop chasing him and she was annoying him and that he did not want to go out with her. I asked him why he did not say "no" and he told me it was complicated, I felt upset and got a bit angry and I apologized for being bitter with him and explained that it was because I thought he was lying to me and he told me he wasn't lying but it was complicated... Then I asked if he wanted to hang out with me o do something and he did not answer for a day, then he answered said that he had no plans and I asked him if he was doing the same to me (like the other girl he told me about) he denied it. I told him why we dont go to the movies and he said he isn't into going to the cinema... then I asked him if he didn't want to go out with me anymore and he told me it wasn't that, that he had to wait for her mother to come or something...

• Don't know, but today I asked if everything was OK and he said yeah why and im like WTF is wrong with you (only said it in my mind)

• I don't know yous seem weird to us to I don't know what to tell you hun lol

• for sex. i guess

• experience? sex?

• Why experience? I'm more close to virgin than experience in sex and we only had sex

• you think he is interest ib me?

• maybe? hard to tell, some guys can be completely jerks and not look at girls they way they should.

What Girls Said 0