I think my ex is trying to hurt me and make me jealous on purpose?

So when me and my ex were together he had this "best friend" he's know for 8 years and we were together for almost 4 years. For all of our relationship he has refered to her as his "ex best friend" and most of the time he would go talk to her about me or what we were fighting about to her. Throughtout our entire rship he would talk to her off and on and it didn't bother me cause I didn't want to seem like the jealous girlfriend type but everytime we broke up and I would go to a family members house he would immediately start talking to her and come to find out he was making sex jokes with her but from what I saw she did not feel the same way, meaning she did not acknowledged his sex comment and he let it go! He did this twice that I saw on fb, he's deleted messages because he said he feared what I would think. They would talk for hours (something we never did) and he said at one point he wanted to marry her when they were good friends way before we met and she treated him like she understood him (which he says I don't). About a month before we broke up he blocked her on fb and told her he wanted to focus on me and his daughter. And then after we broke up he reactivated his fb account, unblocked her to get her number the deactivated his fb account again just to talk to her again. They have phone sex (from what I can tell) he calls her baby but he says they're not together. doesn't this sound like he wants to be with her but won't it admit to me or himself? Also he says that she doesn't see him in that way so I don't know if that is a reason why he says he doesn't want to be with her and he admitted to me he wanted to have sex with her don't know if he still does.
1
1