Did he really even like me?

I was dating this guy for a few months, I was very sceptical at the start because I've been hurt so many times but he really made me feel like he was different. He told me he wanted to get into a relationship a few times and asked me when he was drunk (I said no because of him being drunk) we both agreed not yet because it was too soon he also told me he loved me. Then he went through something awful and turned on me, taking it out on me one minute and ignoring me then saying he missed me and wanted to see me. This went on for a week then he said he was scared things were moving too fast and implied his feelings had changed and broke it off. I don't understand what happened and he seems like he's happy now on social media

What Guys Said 2

• don't let someone's social media dictate whether a person is happy or not. It's easy to pretend, but he could've had real feelings. maybe what he's been going through has put him in a bad spot, and he doesn't want to move to fast and mess things up, so he figured just breaking things off would be easier.

• if i personalize other people's problems I can see my insecurity

• cause me to lose who I am by trying to be who I'm not for somebody who probably doesn't care. it's important to have more respect for myself than I have love for my Lady

What Girls Said 1

• the same thing has happened to me. he did like you but I think guys tend to take all their anger and tensions on their girla. mine did the same and broke up with me two weeks due to a fight. he fought because he was tensed and pressurized I guess due to exams. but anyhow he also is showing on social media that he's very happy. tagging friends in funny pictures and all. but I also heard he told his friend that he'll die single. so it shows he just shows he's happy but he's not.

• Sorry you're going through this as well, it's not fun. Thank you for the reply!

• yeah it's not. and you're welcome