What's the deal with guys and their exes?

So my fiance? and myself have been together for 3 years and have gotten into numerous fights about his ex. He used to make time on weekends to work on her car since our last fight he claims to never have worked on her car. Come to find she goes to his work and he DOES work on her car (and I have proof) yet he's denying it. Why does he keep working on her car even though we have had fights about it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had an issue of someone being on a "talking" level with an ex. However, that's pretty much where it should stop. Especially, if you're in a new or another relationship with someone. I often say that you should consider what your doing...now if you're girlfriend or spouse were doing the same thing how would you feel? if the answer is negative then don't do it. It's one thing to have him working on her car. It's totally another when he lies about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Seems he can't let go of her metal exterior, or rather... her.

What Girls Said 2

• he still cares for her ...my effin boyfriend cheated on me or almost cheated on me with two of his exs...and he said he was over them and I had nothing to worry about and all this bs you need to tell him to cut communication because he full of bs! No they can not be friends and if he says no you got your answer.

• omg my last boyfriends ex was a biiitttcchh. she lied to everyone that she f***ed him while we were togetherrr, nooooot cool. guys that do that kind of stuff arnt keeping you in mind. so talk to him about how much this bugs you and if he doesn't stop then time to move on because he obviously cares about her wayyyyyyyy too much as an ex...