How do I take the next step?

There is a guy that I like a lot. And I have been told that he feels the same way about me. I want to progress the relationship. Even though it is not really a relationship at this point.

what should i do next to take the next step?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well, what step ar you at now? Like are you just friends or what?

What Girls Said 1

• You aren't ready for a relationship yet.

Basically, all you know is that you two like each other. Sure, that's fine and dandy. But you need to spend time together, getting to know one another, to decide if you're compatible enough to continue on with a full-blown relationship. You don't want to rush into a relationship because you or him could end up feeling very, very rushed and panicky and will want out immediately. Also, with relationships come expectations and boundaries that you'll need to set up. And since it sounds like you haven't even really dated this guy, you definitely aren't ready to have that conversation.

I say, just go out with this guy and enjoy your dates. You don't need to put a label on him as your boyfriend just to have one. You want to be sure.

Good luck.