How do you get a guy to leave you alone?

We had been seeing each other for a while now almost a year but I don't like how he treats me less than what I deserve and taking me for granted. I told him to get lost so many times since he doesn't care but he won't leave me alone. I want him to get the clue that I'm gone and that he fucked up. Also, what do I do if I see him in public?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean though, is he constantly texting you? Or keeps talking to you in public? If it's through the phone, block him, if it's on person then very clearly and loudly tell him to leave you alone, he won't want that unwanted attention

Most Helpful Girl

• if he approaches you, don't ask to be left alone. Tell him to leave you alone, even if you get called a bitch for it. had a similar experience and I made myself clear. left me alone.

What Guys Said 4

• Just avoid him and don't talk to him.

• Restraining order.

• avoid everything to do with him and gets any worse avo the asshole

• talk to him tell him its over to leave you alone if it don't work get a restraining order

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!