Why isn't he breaking up with his girlfriend and getting back with me?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me last year and went back with his on again off again ex girlfriend and they've been together ever since and from what I hear, they fight a lot over everything even over food and the littlest things. And my bff told me they were supposed to get married last February but I started dating him last February until March. And here's the thing. I don't know why he won't just break up with her and get back with me. In the past he's said he was gonna but he didn't do it and on Saturday he was talking to my staff and he said something about getting back with me. I don't know what it was. All I heard was "Regrese con (my name) which means "go back with (my name)". And his girlfriend and everyone at his day program say that they're gonna get married but when I'd ask him in the past, he'd say no. Then I asked him on Saturday or yesterday "Be honest. Are you gonna marry her or not?" He said "Don't ask that."

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You're obviously the other woman. He's obviously a piece of shit. Why even bother having him back?

Do better for yourself, stop settling for shit. You want a man that commit look for one but also don't be hoe-ing around either if commitment is what you seek.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he doesn't like you.

• Why does he call me and ask me questions about my period and talk about sex?

• Because he wants sex?

• And just sex. Honestly I think you should move on. Keep in mind that if he really liked you he wouldn't feel the need to be with someone else making plans for a life with someone else. you need a full time job not a "I'll come by when thinks are fucked up at home" type of thing.

What Guys Said 3

• it sounds like he is stringing you along in case things don't work out with her

• Why would he do that? Why can't he just...

• Thank you

• any time. best of luck

• he is just fooling you

What Girls Said 1

• Omg you have to be like 12 or something. There's no way.