Should I text him?

These past few months my ex has tried to make contact with me; he's added me on every social media, tried messaging me and ringing a couple of times. I haven't replied once and blocked him on social media.
The other week however I saw him at an event and it made me miss him so much. I wanted to speak to him so bad, but whenever he moved near me, I just walked away. My friend text me to tell me that he told her he would get back with me in second but there's no point trying because I just ignore him. She said he said he was gonna keep trying and put the effort in yet he hasn't? Why would he tell her he was going to try and speak to me but then not message me? I'm going insane, I can't think of anything else, I keep crying and I can't even revise for my exams which are next week. It's killing me, I just want him to message me but I think he thinks I wouldn't reply because I haven't previously. Should I text him or even add him back on social media or should I just do nothing?

Hmm it's hard because I agree with all of your views. On one hand I think if he was truly serious about getting back with me why wouldn't he just message me? But on the other hand I want to get back with him yet I still haven't text him, in fact I've ignored him everytime he's tried to reach out.
Part of me thinks he knew my friend would report back to me, but I'm scared he just wants to mess with my head.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are absolutely sure you want to get back together, first unblock hom on social media and give it some time.
    After that, if he does not add you up, you can only add him. If he is that desperate, he will text you.

However, i must insist that getting back together with an ex is bad idea.

What Guys Said 4

• That's right he actually think that you are through with him maybe hate him.
    Just accept his add, do any gesture that will give him hope so that he can text you again. No go do something before he loses all hope and think about moving on!! go go go!!

• You are a Pisces aren't you!
      you keep waiting, hesitating and delaying, then you regret after a while.

• Yeah I am actually, how on earth did you know that?

• Cuz, I am too :)

• He's called an 'X' for a reason. Move on with your life in order to see the various doors in your life that are open that weren't there before.

• I think if he was truly interested he would have found some way to get in touch

• Ego is the villian in all relationships i believe. If u really wanna get along with him, then i guess you can text him once. In my opinion, the best thing that makes a good relationship is becoming egoless and mutual understanding.

What Girls Said 0