TO THOSE FEELING DOWN TODAY.. . READ AND FEEL BETTER! ?

I'm also like you trying to move on from a toxic relationship. . mine is probably worse because I see him always in class. ... I listen to some slow songs sometimes and feel the urge to text my ex boyfriend to take me back but No I said.. .. Im Determined to let go why? ? because I've realised my worth and being in the same class with him does not matter anymore because I always remind myself I just have two more years. ... a lot of friends, people tell me he was not good for me. ... My first ex still talks to me today and that's because he still respects me and knows my worth. .. but I doubt the second feels that way why? ! because since he broke things up to him he's the boss. ... He probably expected me to beg again... But I say to myself "The moment I realise my worth, I shift my energy to attract new people who respect my worth. ... So those feeling down. ... Because that guy left you or that girl left you.. . Its okay to cry it out but don't ever give them the opportunity to see you grieve. .. Show them that they don't deserve you. ... Get up and listen to "Better "by Meghan trainor or fight by Christina Aguilera and other break up songs that motivate you. ...(Those are my favorites I listed).. I smile more often and the pain reduces day by day. .. Yes at times it will hurt but don't worry with time it will cool off.. .. Knowing your worth starts with you FIRST. .. LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE LOVING SOMEONE. ... if you want to get back with that ex, first sit and think if he or she is worth it. .. if the relationship was worth fighting for. ... I always begged my ex. .. But later even he's friends told me he was not good for me.. .. So go shopping, do fun stuffs. ... get a whole new look. ... because no one will love you more than yourself. ... Sit and scream out loud ""I KNOW I CAN. ... YASSSSSS I CAN. ... No one is ever perfect and to those who are dating. .. Make sure you don't only love the person but love he or her flaws. ... No relationship is PERFECT! ! ADIOS

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Attention seeker spotted.

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoyed reading this. I keep going back to this guy and I don't know HOW to stop but reading this tells me that I need to realize my worth and leave that jerk in the dust.

What Guys Said 2

• can I have a medal for reading this

• I'm glad , at least you had First and Second ex to share your experience and write something about.

What Girls Said 1

• I got bored and it didn't make me feel better

• Well you clearly have issues

• Awwn I hope he comes back. ...

• thanks😊 I hope so too