Advice? Felt like I had to message ex's mom?

please read..

I had an on and off relationship with a girl for 3 years. She and I had different religions, so that made her parents automatically not like me.
Last year, we started to date again, and her mom would constantly talk bad about me to my girlfriend. I went out of my way to message her mom to try to squish all bad blood and tell her how much her daughter means to me.
She broke things off when she went on her mission, and she was pretty cruel to me.
When she broke things off she sent a book of Mormon and a goodbye letter. Out of emotion, I sent the book, letter and a few other things back to her parents house.(It was her return address)
I don't know why, but my attempts at dating again have gone horrible.
After some posts on here, I sent her mom a message apologizing for sending back the package, and that I was only trying to do the right thing for her daughter cause I loved her, and that was out of emotion because I felt like I wasn't treated right during the process. Just making sure she knew I loved her and wasn't too sure about what I did.
Anyway I was planning to just delete my Facebook to avoid the situation, but was advised to leave it on, and I saw that her mom read my message, but never said anything back?
I'm not sure if what I've been doing has been right, but I don't know anymore.
She never even acknowledged my message to her last year when I attempted to squish the bad blood. Although she and her daughter talked about it a lot, and she'd pass it on to me.
I just feel like our paths are intertwined, and I just want to do the right thing. I even said I just can't accomplish that despite how hard I try.
I was told to keep messaging her to make sure she knows but I don't know if it's the right move. I don't want to sound desperate or like I'm begging. But I don't want to lose her without a fight because of the circumstances.
Any help would be appreciated...
I've tried to move on, and it's not working. So don't just tell me that. I need advice...

10

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0