How would you feel if your girlfriend doesn't tell you the complete truth about something?

So my girlfriend wants to take her daughter to a softball game to spend time with her.
It is her coworkers softball game
Which after interrogating her as to why she couldn't tell me she wanted to go to his game she said I get jumpy. I just think its odd that she needed me to not be around on said night and didn't tell me it was a male coworker. We've been together for 14 months and I keep catching her in stuff like this and it's always my fault, I'm insecure or smothering her, so I have changed that but am I kidding myself or is the whole insecure thing a way for her to make me feel bad when I catch her being untrustworthy? Should this be a deal breaker?
1
1