What do you do when you get broken hearted and its been a year and it doesn´t feel any better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't rush anything or feel pressured to get over him by snapping your fingers. A lot of people will say "ah just get someone else or get over him already", but it won't help at all.

What definitely helps is if you talk to someone you trust. Either say what you hated about them or what you missed. Your friend or family member will most likely guide you on your way from there.

You just have to give yourself time. Try to give yourself reasons to move on. Has he found someone else? Why did you break up? Why hasn't he contacted you? A lot of these questions can help you get a clear perspective. At this stage you are just missing the good times, without realising the realism behind it. Please try to understand that you deserve someone better. If he hasn't contacted you for whatever reason he isn't involved anymore. I'm really sorry. Things like this are never easy. Guys suck sometimes (no offense 😂) Good luck!

What Guys Said 11

• talk with frnds.. make new frnds.. and keep myself busy.. like aftr my recent brkup i installed this app😊

• If i was so heart broken and year went by i would talk to my
    counselor and get advice from them and try praying that's
    your best choice.

• Try and move on and forget them. Easier said then done of course. Buts it's time.

• get a dog

• talk to me and get therapy

• make amends and move on

• you are very sensitive

• Drink

• take some more time you will definitely get rid of that feeling

• have you found anyone new..

• i wanna know u better

• but you are anonymous

• im not a scammer

• whats even worse is when u really love that person, and u may never get over it like i have never gotten over it

What Girls Said 4

• Continue your life ( focuse on your achieves ) . Do things you like and meet people that worth to. And most important look at their (soul beauty ) . It will get better. In the end of the day it's your life and you don't know if the next second you'll be alive or no so try to think differently. You can't have your life twice. It was meant to happen. Somethimg more beautiful will happen to you. "You have to experience bad things before geting the good ones.😀

• I've been there... We all go through it. Hang in there girl... Time will eventually heal and make u stronger for the next relationship...

• I pray and try my best to not contact or dwell on the person.

• Same