Why man blocked their ex?

im just curious what's the reason you guys blocked your ex even it's just a month or several years?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I blocked my ex because I was hurt by her not paying me back for something then she got another boyfriend and blocked me to be with him. He broke up with her and I blocked her ever since no plans on taking her off. Her misuse of Social media is what made the relationship fall apart. She didn't want to work, wouldn't look for a job but spent all day talking to men while I was out working 8-12 hours a day. I deleted mutual friends because they kept posting pictures of her having fun. I just don't want to be reminded of her in any way because she was the only one I truly cared for so far.

• so you are a person who expect a return?

• Thanks. I did expect a return initially because I was good to her. They always comeback after a relationship with me. She did return two months after the break up just to use me she wanted to get back together but I said no because she told me what she was doing with other men. I wasn't talking to anyone just trying to get my mind right. then like I said she blocked me for another guy but when we were together she wouldn't block any of her exs for me. I don't expect anything from her at this point almost a year later. I was very good and faithful to her. She made my heart turn cold. I was just in it accepting bad treatment from someone who's own family said she isn't good enough for me. Didn't listen and Still loved her anyway. That was a mistake. Hopefully things are going horrible for her. If a man blocks you he might expect you to return or maybe not. It depends on the quality of your relationship

What Guys Said 12

• If you don't block them, you are regularly reminded of them, makes it just that bit harder moving on. Also, once you are in a new relationship, it can look suspicious if you maintain social media contact with ex-s.

• i see that's makes sense but are you gonna block them forever?

• Everything of course depends on the people involved. As I said, I haven't blocked my exes. However, that is because I am odd, and have not been with anyone who did not trust me. Unique circumstances can result in no block, but ex being blocked is the default expectation. It seems odd to most when the ex isn't blocked.

• i see okay thankyou :)

• No contact and she's an ex why would I talk to her?

• They're a ex, meaning why would I need to keep contact with them? One must learn to let go of their past if they are to embrace their future.

• what if you meet them in the future? who knows your ex could be your boss etc?

• i see okay thankyou :)

• Your welcome

• because we don't like to linger in the past

• Because ex can always create problems when you're with a new partner

• hate seing them happy and better off so avoid all things by bloking as hurts to linger on the past

• why must hate them? if the trigger of the break because external issues not internal?

• lol we can move to private message if you want it

• She is redundant

• so I can move on from her and find some one better and not have that thought or maybe she's just really crazy

• she was Psycho

• hey you

• Because they are ancient history... we moved on.

see this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2439643-exes-why-do-people-care-about-them-so-much

• ex's do not speak to each other. my parents don't... they've been married 25+ happily