Why do I still have love for her?

I was dating my daughters mother for almost 3 years. almost 2 years into the relationship due to financial problems she began cheating. Not with just one person but two for about two months, she didn't care that I know or would lie about it. I recorded conversations of her talking to others guys, going to see them, bringing them to our apt and having sex in our bed. clothes were left that I dint even wear, I even found used condoms in the garage that she tried to hide. I must add that there is a 10 yr age difference, we were in love with each other, we knew everything about each other, we were like best friends, I was also her first love. I spent many nights heart broken knowing that she was probably out with some other guy. After about 2 months she ended things with one guy but still wanted to see the other one. I couldnt understand why because I not a bad guy. our sex life was good we did everything, I taught her how to do something in which some one else was now experiencing. she finally confessed that one of the guy name Z she would have sex with once or twice a week she even had a key to his apt. she lied about the other guy who she called Trouble saying that they only had sex three times, but that's who she really like so I know it was more than that. she also had sex with a woman as well. I have never been cheated on before that I know of, but it hurts when your in love and their doing it without care. oh and there are kids too, she had two before me and we have a daughter together. I tried to do everything to keep the family together to make her happy but things only got worse financially. moving to GA was a bad move a well, she would start again but with a female this time. oh and she lies a lot not just to me but to them as well, to them I was either baby daddy or her little brother. so after I moved back to FL she started being a thot as she would say. I hate that she was doing that to herself, I just wanted the girls I saw praise dancing in church back.
Why do I still have love for her?
Add Opinion