I'm heartbroken again over the same guy?

So this guy I really fell hard for blocked me on Instagram, he said he liked me.. but never took me out or made plans to hang out. I even mentioned to hang out with him. I can't get over him and it really hurt me that he did that. He was my first really emotional attachment. We danced together and I'm heartbroken...  What does that mean? He's petty? I did absolutely nothing to him to make him block me. I've been sweet as pie to him since day one...

32

Most Helpful Guy

• dont bang your head to much, you are young and you will get over him. Its important to let it go, don't go in same crazy overreact mode and stalk the guy, thats not good for you. You dont want to be that kind of person. You will find someone speciall, that things happen when you dont look for them...

Most Helpful Girl

• if he said he doesn't want you anymore, he's in a better place etc., I think he probably doesn't deserve you either. maybe you'll know better once you know him in person. when we're online, we can be more edited presentable version of ourselves. maybe that's what has attracted you, too. also I feel you'll be better if you give it some time

What Guys Said 1

• You need to find someone who cares you more than him. Move on

What Girls Said 2

• It hurts now but i promise it will get better within time. You just need to block him or avoid contact with him now. Do things to keep you occupied. Vent to someone etc.

• I don't know, guys are weird that way, just move on and meet more guys