My ex said she chose me because I was ugly. am I wrong for breaking up with her?

started dating my ex for maybe a month before i asked her to be my girlfriend. a week later she's digging for compliments (in which i usually do... she's hot!) but when i came back around with the same question. she replied that its because im ugly. no girl would try to take me from her and that she could have me to herself.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a good reason to break up because she was simply rude and using you. It's good that you have enough self respect to choose for yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although that was a very hurtful and inappropriate thing to tell your boyfriend and means she is insecure, the truth is, a lot of insecure girls think that way (or a variant of it, e. g., the guy doesn't have a car) she just verbalized it.