How do you get through the first few days of no contact?

:(

817

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking from recent experience with great difficulty. if your really into someone it's hard to just erase them from your mind and you end up torturing yourself. Best thing you can do is distract yourself, hang out with friends, read, watch a DVD just keep yourself occupied and don't give in. I've learnt my lesson the hard way!

• i finished GOT FRIENDS NARUTO YUGIOH ANGRY MANAGEMENT and many more series just to get use to the emptiness.

What Guys Said 16

• It would really help if you gave some information on what it is you are talking about. I can assume, but it doesn't give me any idea of what caused it, etc.

• Find friends for support. Take up a new hobbie. Start working out.

• once happened to me after 4 years of a relationship. you have the right to be angry, cry and to be in pain. But the most important thing is no to hurt yourself or do anything that you will regret. I think it depends on how much you loved him after sometime you will forget. Its difficult i know but its your life, so you are in control.

• explain please

• when your guy you talk to every day, all day and see all the time isn't treating you right, you start to go into no contact. This means you completely ignore him, dont text him... dont call him... nothing. You basically vanish into thin air. It sucks because I miss him and want him in my life, but he's not being nice to me right now... so I need to go away for a while

• I think you answer your own question His changed and by the sound of it By treating you this way he is letting you be the to break things off as he hasn't got the courage to do so It's a common fault that some guys have But you have been strong and wise to take the protective stand

• Easy. We are male. We don't want to hear from you when we are with you many times. If you leave us alone then great, more time to hang out with other guys watch sports drink... or go on the prowl for our next girlfriend.

• Do something fun, scotch, do things that you like but annoyed them, maybe another scotch... usually not though., i do not drink excessivly. Write a whole hell of a lot of free association writing... marvel at how messed up my inner self is. Look at cat pictures and cat videos... dark chocolate...

• You mean you broke up? How 'bout live it up! Be thankful you dodged a huge bullet. :)

• Everyone needs something different, a hobby, a good friend, binge watch something, go for walks, music, games. Nature has always been my go to but I've gotten by with just music before. It's always going to be tough but you deserve happiness, take it one day at a time.

• I shut down and binge watch TV

• Hire someone, the economy is bad for them too

• Delete them on everything and block them

• Just fine.

• you walk.

• Hang out with friends and family or do other mind occupying things

• Ditch him

• if i were you, depending on the situation, id initiate contact asap.

• why? he's not being very nice :(

• i dont really want to date him... I want to date someone else, but I still want him in my life. And there is very clearly a problem

• yes but just to let you know boyfriends dont want a girlfriend who has a guy friend, that spells bad news all over and will make a girlfriend seem like a cheater or wannabe cheater.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't daydream about him
    Whenever he pops into mind even subtlety, change your thoughts , or get up and do something

• dying thinking

• you cry you yell you crawl up in a blanket and you don't communicate much with the outside world. It's painful but necessary

• Did you try talking to him?

• hahahaha please see long conversation with CriticalMass

• what are you referring to

• It sounds like he's telling you he doesn't want to be with you.

• alcohol and really good friends

• Drink and cry, then get up and go out man hunting for some man bootie.

• go and date yourself