He lied to me and led me on, only to get back with his ex, how do I get revenge?

I knew this man got out from a bad relationship but it was some time before we dated. We slowly got closer, He made a good impression on my friends and family, looked like he was totally invested in our relationship. Then his ex comes back begging for a second chance. He told me he's with me and he's not giving up on me. He shamelessly called my mother saying he loves me but he is the only one that can help her. He fed me with crap and literally 2 hrs later calls and says "I can't I'm going back".

Last time i heard about him was when his sister called me begging for me to help him, but I'm not interested in helping him. I want to make him pay for what he did to me. Sometimes I bump into his best friend in town but we don't talk about him. how do I get back at him?
8
3