He lied to me and led me on, only to get back with his ex, how do I get revenge?

I knew this man got out from a bad relationship but it was some time before we dated. We slowly got closer, He made a good impression on my friends and family, looked like he was totally invested in our relationship. Then his ex comes back begging for a second chance. He told me he's with me and he's not giving up on me. He shamelessly called my mother saying he loves me but he is the only one that can help her. He fed me with crap and literally 2 hrs later calls and says "I can't I'm going back".

Last time i heard about him was when his sister called me begging for me to help him, but I'm not interested in helping him. I want to make him pay for what he did to me. Sometimes I bump into his best friend in town but we don't talk about him. how do I get back at him?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• act like it doesn't bother you and that he wasn't something to stress over. him seeing that would hit him in his ego. but you physically doing something will show him your just trying to get back at him no matter what you do he might still look at it as your just jealous and one upped you

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you're not really going to pay attention to my response, but revenge is not going to make you happy. Move on after you process all the emotional crap. Tc

What Guys Said 7

• send a brick through that bitches window

• honestly the best way to get back at him would be to have sex with his best friend, sister or someone else he is close with.

• cut off his balls?

• Aren't you a little old to be looking for Revenge? Learn A Life Lesson and then move on

• By not getting a revenge

• forget him, change yourself and make him regret.
    maybe change appearance or something

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Haribo sugar-free gummy bears.

• Forget him find another boy