Do I worry about an ex-girlfriend, his first love?

We have been together for a year and a half, met on-line, moved in together after 4 months and have been together ever since. This is my first long relationship and honestly my first true love. Recently his ex-girlfriend found him on where else, but Facebook and they have been chatting ever since. She was his first true love, said it was love at first sight, even though she broke up with him twice and lost her virginity to the guy she dumped him for. He has even said if she came to the door he would have to "think" about going back to her! It's been at least 20 years since they have been together! He says I'm been crazy and somewhat psycho and I want to cause her harm, but that's not the case. I read his text(yes I know that is wrong, but did it anyways) and she asked if he dream t about her and he answered yes and woke up frisky that day and of course we had some great sex later, but all I can do is be hurt and upset. She lives a 1000 miles away, but I can't help but be hurt and upset and worry that something more might come of their chatting. Am I crazy to worry so much, or how do I get through to him how much it hurts me without looking needy and crazy?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a fact that the first love is always the one that won't be forgotten, yet that dosn't revoce any sense of getting back with her, or the fact that he is not over her; rather than the fact that it is always treasured with respect! he's heart belongs to you now!

What Guys Said 3

• seems that he is enjoying this extra kick of excitement in his life. its new and maybe he is a little bored. maybe her too. if you trust him to not cross any serious lines, then this may just be a short phase. but if not, and there's any reason for you to think of him as a dog c*nt, then be weary of this ex.

• He isn't over he yet, and if he respected you and the relationship you have, he wouldn't be rekindling an old flame.

• if he loves you the way your thinking then he wouldn't be doing that.

What Girls Said 2

• God Facebook...I know this isn't going to help much but I hate Facebook! A recent study demonstrated tha 2 in 5 divorces claim Facebook as a reason..Crazy. However, he is with YOU. As much as you can, try and ignore her and just enjoy your relationship- the longer you worry about this the more you are putting your relationship in jeopardy. Again, I know it doesn't help much but try as far as possible to just ignore her- she's in the past...you ARE together now, enjoy enjoy enjoy!

I hope whatever happens, it works out for the best.

• Its not crazy to worry that amount your worrying or to be jealous. By the sounds of it your boyfriend does love you but he still hasn't gotten over his ex. You need to talk to him about this, ask him if he still has feelings for her and if he really loves you and wants to be with you now that is ex is back in the picture even though she is 1000 miles away

• @sammyHay123:

i have the same situation .. what if the guy told her that if I don't have you. it is possible for us to be together again..is that natural?

• sorry but I didn't really understand that :/