Ex showed up at my work?

Me and my ex got into a fight the other night. He said it was my fault he relapsed in his drinking and drug addictions which made me so hurt I hung up the phone. I haven't heard from him in days and he just showed up at my work with his friends for drinks and is acting like I don't exist. He texted me saying he's sorry and didn't know he was coming here.

I don't know how to act? His friends are waving at me more than he is. Should I just ignore him or ask him to talk before he leaves?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm presuming you work in a bar 1st of all regarding his blame on you for going. back on drugs and drink This is his decision No one held him down a no forced him So don't let him in your head and accept that guilt 2nd ly Just because he comes into the bar with his friends and tries to intimidate you through his friends Doesn't mean you need to approach them This decision must be left to you to do what feels right He became your X for a reason or reasons So keep that in mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Any problems he has are his problems. You are not responsible. He is. If he is an ex, keep it that way. Ignore him.

What Guys Said 1

• Ignore him. Even if you do wanna patch things up/have a closure, you should not do it in a public place, let alone where you work.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore

• Ignore him and certainly don't take the blame for his problems!