How to BREAK his heart?

A sadistic question.

I want to know how to make him adore you enough to make him feel isolated and left out in the cold?

If you don't like the question then don't answer. How to BREAK his heart???

Most Helpful Guy

• Given the question, here's probably the best response:

Everyone has got the beginning right. Make him fall in love with you, treat him wonderfully at the beginning, etc. That's easy, and quite frankly, I'd be disappointed if you just stopped there. You seem like a someone who'd have an unhealthy appreciation for Ted Bundy, so why not take it further?

You need to step up the level of the relationship. The deeper the relationship, the bigger and longer lasying the trauma will be. Date for a while, like many months or even years. Get married if you like.

Now you're probably thinking, what's the point? He's so happy, and isn't this the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve? Be patient. You're building it up so that way the crash seems even higher. Rollercoasters always have to go up before going down, right? That's what makes them fun.

Here's the penultimate step, and it's an important one. Go all the way with. Get pregnant with his child. It's going to suck for several months, but you have to be dedicated to the cause.

Finally, kill yourself and your unborn child.

"WHAT THE HELL?" you are likely asking. You have to though. If you want him to experience emotional anguish, you have to kill yourself and your child. Be the martyr and kill yourself, but do it in a way that doesn't implicate yourself. Don't shoot yourself, but get into a lethal car accident. Don't hang yourself, but rather accidently fall into the Grand Canyon.

He'll be traumatized for years, if not the rest of his life. From you seat in hell, you'll get a perfect view of his tear-filled face as he collapses to the ground after hearing the news.

• The ultimate heartbreak. Much appreciated 🙏🏼

• hahahahahahahahaha omg perfect!!!

What Guys Said 9

• I hope this is for revenge purposes and not for fun, because then I'd think you were a vindictive cretin.
    Anywho!
    It's really up to him whether he falls in love with you or not.. but let's assume he does. Just string him along for awhile, don't accept any dates but do weird stuff like grab his hand to keep him guessing. Do that for awhile, and when he asks you out, make a scene and cuss him out, and ignore all of his questions about what he did wrong. Then date a different guy and make sure he sees it.

• be a decent person, then reveal you're just like all woman. cruel, mean and selfish with double standards everywhere

• >get boyfriend
    >date for really long time
    >he asks for marriage
    >say yes
    >week before wedding tell him "marriage is off. I want out"
    >when he asks why say "it was all a social experiment. I never liked you one bit hahahahahahahaha"
    >his face ==>😢

• Leave without explaination. Depending on the guy. Some won't care to lose you. Especially judging by this.

• He has to like you for you to break his heart so get him to like you first

• Secret

• don't wanna be a heart crusher so can't say

• expose him

• whyyy you are girl dont be badddd if someone break my heart i will cryy plssss 😭😭😭😭

What Girls Said 3

• You'd have to be a decent, wonderful girl to make someone fall in love with you - so no chance for you sorry

• I am not that sadist

• You can't, men don't have them.

So ruin his reputation. Accuse him of sexual harassment.