Weird Question. Do you think after a breakup, can it turn the person into a "fuck boy"?

The things my ex are doing are on the levels of fuck boy (Playing with other girls heart at the same time), and I'm wondering can a break up really lead to it? He was very sweet and innocent, but due to how toxic he was it ended. If anything, why are people like this, and why do they think its ok to be like it. Weird question that should have a simple answer, but I still don't really know.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• he might be feeling unloved and insecure. many of the people you call players feel insecure and unloved and that's why they try to use romantic relationships to feel that people need them. they move from one relationship to another with the goal of feeling wanted and desired.
    I think he's trying to elevate his self-worth by collecting many admirers as possible.

• My question is, through this process, do they truly learn from their mistakes. Or are they choosing to not face reality, and when the time comes, everything will hit them hard. The situation right now is a really interesting one. He's going for a girl right now that clearly likes him, but she just got out of a relationship 2 weeks ago. Possibly are they both doing the same thing? I find it hard to see why people should jump into and out of relationships without growth. But, then again, I can't force people to see my way. It's the most logical to reflect and take time. So then when someone comes along you go in for your own happiness, it's not selfish and not on one's desires.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, a breakup can turn a person heartless and cold. They will not care about anyone else feelings but their own. Beware of men like this. Not worth your time

What Guys Said 7

• It can be hard on a guy too from toxicity in relationships. The sweetness may be lost but it may just take sometime for him to regain it as he is adventuring to other women for change because he may still be thinking how to make a relationship last and on the ways it failed before.

• it does happen. I don't k ow if any one thinks it's alright. but some people decide that playing around and hurting people is more fun than getting hurt

• I think a break up turns people to this and I think It's ok to be like this if you don't hurt other people

• yes
    lol... i dont think so it should happen that way... sex n breakup have nothing to do with each other. Maybe your guy became a "khulla sand"...

• yeah it happens but if the guy is a decent person it won't last long

• Yeah... some guys will change like that.

• yes it can for either sex if it was a very deep and emotional connection , dependingon the person they might look for others to fill a void that's not there

What Girls Said 1

• yeah there's a specific explaination with that