Should I avoid contact with my ex? She is with another guy but still has sex with me, is that a no no?

My ex got with this guy from work. I known him before I even knew her like over10 years from school. Never really a good friend just an acquaintance. A known doper guy(speed). I was with this girl in the past for about 2 years, she said I was mean and ran off with another guy! 3 years later she comes back I take her try to just drop all the old stuff and move on. were together another 2 years made me feel loved things started getting lame and she left me with all the bills and 3 days later she's living with this dude posting how in love she is with this guy! She came and slept with me twice. I was frustrated that she was just basically using and playing me so I told her new guy she slept with me and she's a cheating liar. She told him I was making it up to mess there relationship up. She told me I thought I could trust you! I don't believe in cheating and being deceptive I think it's very wrong! I have these strong urges to want to contact her even though she's with this guy! I need to realize why I shouldn't contact her! So please ladies make me realize I'm being an idiot and to just move on! I just loved her a lot that's why it's so hard for me
+1 y
I haven't contacted her in 2 months. It's hard and at times I want to message her and tell her I'm sorry for everything. I'm not though. Letting go of someone you love is hard!
+1 y
O Thank you ladies for your advice!
5
0