Isit time to break up?

Partner of four years says I'm too clingy. He said I need to step back a bit but I feel like we don't spend enough time together.

He he says he really loves me but if I don't stop he'll have to break up with me

06

Most Helpful Guy

• How much time do you spend together? "Partner" plus 4 years makes me think you know each other pretty well.

Do you get together every day? Or only on weekends?

Look, what I'm wondering is whether or not you want to spend every minute of every day together, and he wants to go shoot hoops with the guys. And he doesn't appreciate you tagging along.

Or it could be you want to see him more than twice a week, and he wants to play video games. Until he's lonely, which is Tuesday and Friday evenings.

What Guys Said 5

• just leave it alone. if he can't accept as you as you are then just leave him

• if he says to step back a bit then you should step back a bit. what's wrong in that?

• should probably back off a bit

• yeah

• Sometimes guys need space too. Being clingy doesn't help matters. x

What Girls Said 0