How to do payback to my ex boyfriend who's a douchebag, cheater, and liar when I haven't seen him since the beginning of last May?

And unlike his girlfriend, he can't get text messages or write or read really. I already did payback to his girlfriend by pretending I was her ex texting her on the TextNow app. I just don't know how to give him payback. He knows my voice of course so I can't do anything over the phone.

717

Most Helpful Guy

• You wanna known how?
    1. Take time for yourself and yourself a better you
    2. Try new things and meet new people
    3. Find a new better who treats you. Better and adds on too your happiness. A guy can't make you happy only add on too your happiness.
    4. give it timejewill come crawling back 1 day maybe
    My current girlfriend ex boyfriend come back after 13 months , he wants her back but she wants nothing to do with him. He cried to my girlfriend best friends saying he still has feeling for her which herbff called him a dumb ass. My girlfriend Made mistake and sent him a message and he's been texting her none stop. Sometimes he will text her out of the blue for a hour begging for her reply back she will read his message but won't reply back then he gets more mad. This brings my girlfriend such great joy she's not doing anything but she got REVENGE but n moving on.

Most Helpful Girl

• becoming better

when u did this, go to his work place , or zone

let him see u, pretend that u accidentally met him in that place
    allure him

make him feel that ur the best person in the world he ever met

then leave,
    thats the best regret a girl can give to any guy.

• She's right my current girlfriend

• hahaha.. thats girl power :3, lol :)

• Yea it really is

What Guys Said 16

• Contain your anger, and don't lower yourself to his level. Revenge is not the answer. You're better than that.

• Try let it go, he doesn't deserve any more of your time or energy. It wpuld probably hurt him more to see you move on and be happy then being angry trying to get revenge

• Whatever hurts him more, that's what I want

• Sounds like a whole lot of work to keep someone in your life even though you don't like them. Why not move on? Find a hobby? Have some rebounds. How many you might ask? As many as it takes. Stop dwelling on the ex. In the end you're only hurting yourself.

• You need to learn how to forgive and forget and move on... He's not worth anymore of your time or energy...

• Pranking him or something is just petty and childish and the best payback would be moving on with your life and becoming happy and successful without him.

• Don't get payback. Just grow up.

• By getting on with your life. Revenge after a year shows he's still able to hurt you

• The only thing that hate damaged is you

• Hurting other people shouldn't make you happier even if they hurt you. Just try to be happy by doing positive things

• By marrying me

• if you really want payback you have sex with his best friend or brother.

• Send him a gift that's embarrassing for a guy

• 1|0
  • Something similar to this may only happen again with another person. Wouldn't you rather put more energy into - how to stop choosing douches in the first place.

• Yeah I wish I could stop choosing douches too

• best revenge is having your own success. that's how you get "revenge", everything else is childish, and probably illegal

• Quit being a dumb bitch and move on already

What Girls Said 6

• Stop being bitter and move on. What you did to his girlfriend makes you look desperate

• I'm why are you bothering to do this?

• I feel like there's gotta be some sort of revenge

• Why would you even?

• I feel like there's gotta be payback/revenge

• You can get someone new and make him feel really jealous! I did but, honestly, if he is that, he's not worth your time.

Except you have enough time to make him feel pain

• focus on your life, make yourself a better person. the best revenge on anyone is A HAPPY YOU.

• Don't do anything