He ignored my apology for our messy split. I sent it yesterday and still no reply... do you think he will come around?

We had a very nasty breakup in November 2016, he said never speak to him again. We blocked one another completely but started chatting again in May (he unblocked first). He immediately reverted back to being angry a week later when he saw the new guy I was dating on Snapchat and blocked my number again. I called just to clear the air and he shouted you "You have a boyfriend go be with him, I'm at work. Don't call me you have a boyfriend" he wouldn't even allow me to get one word in before he ended the call. I sent him this text instead:

"My current personal life doesn't take anything from the fact I still care about you and wanted to put things right in terms of the animosity whether we're in each other's lives or not.

A lot of time has passed and although the last few months have been awful between us I had an amazing summer with you regardless of what I've said in anger you really took care of me and I truly appreciate everything you did. You made me so happy at the time and I'd never felt that way before so thank you. Losing essentially my mother straight after just sent me completely over the edge with the drinking and personality change cus I found it hard to cope.

My whole personality and way of doing things were based on her influence and I was just completely heartbroken and in shock so I tried to stupidly act like a bad girl which was completely ridiculous. I've said and done some things I'm ashamed of towards the people I love and care about and I'm just trying to make amends with everybody now I'm feeling stronger and happier.
I've tried an olive branch but at the same point I need to respect your boundaries so I'll leave you be but in the short that's more or less what I wanted to say.

I'm sorry for how it all played out and from my heart, I wish it didn't.
I really hope you're doing well. Xx

The thought of these bad feelings between us hurts me. The guy on snap isn't even my boyfriend we're just dating, does he hate me?
7
1