GUYS AND GIRLS? ?

Girls if you still like your ex but you re confused about the fact if you want him back or not what do you do? But deep down inside you. ... You know you guys are not just good. .. but u can't stop the feelings and what do you do to stop the jealousy that courses through u when u see him talking to a girl you told him you never liked?

Guys, No matter what she has done to you. .. you initiated the break up but you still love her and can't seem to get over her and u see her in school and you guys just pass each other with no words. .. what do you try to do? And she keeps getting more beautiful and she looks happy always smiling and u expected her to beg u again for a chance but she didn't. ... will you feel disappointed?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you're talking about, I've been through it and my ex girlfriend went through while she was with me too, she loved me but couldn't get over her ex, and she actually left me a couple of times to be with him, and she took brakes from me because she couldn't feel anything for me, but she always ran back to me after only a day with him.. and she broke his heart more than once, but I was kind of confident that am the one for her. That tells you how bad it was for her to still be hang up on her ex, and how much it ruined our relationship it was actually one of the reasons that lead to our brake up eventually after a year and a half of all this ex miss.

I also experienced seeing my ex -who broke up with me and I easily let her go- happy and well with her friends, and she was so beautiful, I really knew how much I love her at the time and I had made it a mission to get her back and I did, but also we eventually ended things..
    And what i understood eventually is..
    when it comes to exes if not both us wanna get back together then it's not gonna work, and if any part of you doesn't want this person then it's not love.
    In order for love to be true, it has to be complete, with the heart, body, mind and soul, not just the heart and the body even if the soul is with them, the mind has to always be there for love to actually work, cuz if everything in you wants to be with someone and your brain doesn't, problems will always rise and you will never be content with the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. There is no confusion, if he's bad for me then I don't want him back even if I miss him. You can miss something and not want it in your life.

2. I get distance, cut him out of my life. It's how I get over someone, and once I get over him I'll miss him less.

What Guys Said 4

• Exes are exes for a reason. Always remember that. Save yourself the trouble of learning the same lesson more than once

• i don't think her changing in any way would change things. for example , if she has become more beautiful and has a sexy body now would she not cheat on me again?
    you give me an answer as per your perspective

• sounds like bpd

• Has he asked for 'a chance'?
    Does he tell you he loves you?

• Before ending things. ... he said he will never stop loving and missing her but they have been no contact since then

• Who is 'her'?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like the guys moved on... and the girl is the one dying on the inside and she needs to let go and get over it