What should I do?

He initiated the break up. .. I told him a week later I hope we can be friends and he said yeah we good and it's cool. Surprisingly he didn't block me. Or unfollow me on any social media and I didn't too. ... he still has my contact. ... but since then we've not talked. ... we just distance ourselves from each other in class. ... I really want to be friends with him. ... and no there's no feelings involved. ... I just suck at malice. ... Should I give him more space and let him initiate contact this time or after some months I should talk to him again. ... We are opposite each other when it comes to Lab practicals.. .. I think it's been some few weeks like 4 weeks I think or a month since the break up. ...

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as what I have encountered recently. I broke up with my ex, then after awhile of calming down, we started becoming normal friends again as last time. I even celebrated her bday for her. But suddenly, we became very cold and etc., when i ask her stuff, she jus replies in 1 word answers. Dont get it, but oh well, i dun need her anyway. So im all good. No hate, no love for her anymore. Just another stranger in my life. You should too, get over with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• We dont know the cause of the break up , but most of the time a friendship after a break-up isn't realistic. After a break up the best thing you can donis give yourself space so each party can deal with their issue

What Guys Said 4

• What is it with you women? Learn this! You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Get over it

• if you don't feel anything for him then there is no need to make friendship again but if there is then you should confess about this to him

• he still has feelings for you. but his ego is coming in between. Another case might be he never loved you on the first case and he was just playing with your feeling. If you don't mind can you message me. I can help you on this.

• stop asking opinions online and go talk to him. which would do some good.

What Girls Said 2

• you won't be friends until at least a year passes because you were together and you have to have time away

• give some space. you need it too. let him initiate contact. dont try