If I send nudes and we breakup how do I know he doesn't have them?

and he got exposed once so i don't think he would do that but still how can i tell if he has them. any way?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all this talk about teens sending nudes. In the USA, this is considered producing and distributing child pornography. This is a federal offense, and teens have been prosecuted. Yes, if you are under 18, you can be charged. If a teen receives any type of nude picture, then the person sending the pictures is guilty of "pandering obscenity to a minor". It is possible, then, to be guilty of both producing and distributing child porn AND pandering obscenity to a minor.

Many other nations have similar laws, so it is not necessarily a USA only issue.
    Also, age of consent laws don't apply here. Under 18 you are guilty under federal law, regardless of the age of consent in states.

Wake up kiddos.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• You can't. Either don't send them, or if you "have" to then make sure you cannot be identified in them. Unless it does not matter to you.

• You can't. Now you know why you never send nudes

• you dont... thats why I dont send nudes... had a girlfriend who does it but I suggested her to change the app for that, with telegram you can send nudes which destroy themself after tuned time, he need to hold his Finger on it so he can't make a screenshot... for me it was pretty hot to see my girl in sexy underwear for 15secs

• you can't know. don't put pictures in to the world you don't want everyone to see

• You can't
    So take them without face

• You can't know so

• There's no way to know. That's why you have to be careful with who you send nudes to

• When I broke up I deleted all of them but thats just me. I just didn't want to see her.

• You can't know, so either don't send them or don't show your face.

• You don't so do not send them

• If you sent them, he has them.

• Just don't do It. Maybe he wouldn't do It, but just un case don't do It.

What Girls Said 1

• If your face weren't in their your good also he might still have them.