How can I help someone whose truly messed up?

I met this guy a little over 2 years ago, he was supposed to be helping me approach this guy I was interested in. he mentioned to me that he's going through the same stuff with a girl at his job

Months into talking we switch pictures he's like that's not you.. and I'm like it is me.. (he would then describe the color skin of his love interest at work)

so long story short this guy thinks we are soul mates and he literally thinks this girl at his job is me, which I'm not. I ended up blocking him from all social media sites and he just texted me last week.. we hadn't spoken in about 6 months. what can I do.

I honestly feel that he just wants my nudes because he said to prove I'm not her you wouldn't have the nudes of who I'm talking to.

he's completely delusional and I considered him a great friend but I had to let him go and I want to get it through his thick skull that I'm not the girl he thinks I am and he just swears I am... I thought I was getting catfished but i added him on facebook and we do live in the same town and I wanted to prove I'm not her. I don't know what to do

11

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1